Thursday, July 21, 2005

Back in the saddle, hopefully.

After much swimming, we are done with summer swim. It was fun, but busy. I don't know I love all that mommy stuff.

My sister in law just left and headed back to California. She seems to be happier, now she is there and doing law school. I am happy for her.

I have been getting some bites on my acting stuff. Hopefully I will be hearing to do some screen test in a couple of shorts pretty soon.

The kids and i have been doing the library thing lately. The summer reading program. Who did that when they where little. If you want a childhood memory, dial a story 256-350-2011.

Acting class is saving me a bunch of money in theraphy. hee hee.

I am very happy for my hubby as well, he is officially in Nail. That is a band. Good for him. I am very happy about that. He deserves something good to happen to him. His life has not been the easiest and Good things need to be coming around for him.


What else, Gosh so much so little time to write. We have swim at 9 in the morning. Unlike Eric, I will be glad when it goes back to the afternoon.

Well that is all I can think of must go to bed.

No comments: