Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I am going to try to do this again

It has been awhile, sorry to anybody if they really do read this. I have been out of the blogging loop. I have plenty of excuses, but I will spare those for another post of whining later.

To update, been busy. Swimming, drumming, working, teaching.

Thinking a lot lately about many things. God has been revealing a lot of things to me in my life. who knows maybe he never stopped, I just wasn't paying attention.

Been doing a lot fo filming stuff. I participated in 48 hour film competition. That was fun stuff. My scene that I was in ended up getting cut,due to mic stand in the shot and other tech stuff. I helped write and crew the shoot. I learned a lot. I am working on my crew resume so that I can participate in that manner more. I got to do the clapboard and say scene 1 take 1. Fun Fun fun.

I have been doing a good deal of writing also. I am working on another short for my acitng class. I am helping write and will help crew that and maybe be in it. Also, I did a skit at church and am currently working on some film stuff there. Maybe one day, I can earn a living doing this. If not, I will work for food. lol. I would honestly do this for nothing for the rest of my life, I love film, theatre and such like.

Holly, my oldest will be getting in the film thing. She will be doing a commercial for a local tv station tomorrow or I should say todya. I am so excited for her. We have a little sister envy going on, but good lessons can be learned. I hope all goes well.

I missed my acting class all month due to conflicts in schedule. I really miss it to. Hopefully, December will be back to normal. we are keeping our fingers crossed.

No comments: