Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Day in the Life

Got in bed at 3 this morning couldn't sleep due to anxiety. I hate restless nights because I love sleep. Mom woke me up and I went with her and the kids to my grandmother's house. I had to go visit. It has been awhile since I last saw her. I felt kind of guilty since she only lives 15 minutes from my house. Life is has been pretty busy. (Lame excuse). I love my grandmother so much. My goal is to visit her more. I feel like my life is just very busy stuff. I get up every morning do the exercise thing, then the school thing, then clean the house thing, then work thing, then if there is nothing planned the family thing, then I go to bed to get up and start over again. Even though I stay busy, I love it. The weekends are nice.

I headed over to office depot for an interview. I am trying to get a job making more monay so we can spend more monay. That is the way I feel sometimes. The dream of being debt free seems just to be a dream. We lose sight so many times, but I keep telling myself it will be a reality one day.

About to head out of the house for awhile. Last night did me in. I sat and veged out a little to much.


I should find out about the job at office depot soon. I will have to start working at least every other weekend, but they close at 7 on Saturday and Sunday they open 12-6. We will see. I have some other job opps that I am waiting to hear from, this is the one that seems to be the one that is opening. for me right now.


No comments: