Thursday, September 30, 2004

NOT ENOUGH! YIKES!

All in all it was a crazy day for me. Heidi woke me up this morning a 7:00 to remind me we had homeschool classes at 9:00. I rolled back over and went to sleep until 8. Got up and headed out to teach around 50 kids pe.

Ran some errands and then I had to go take a pee pee test for my new possible job at Office Depot. My brain must have lapsed or something. (This happens quite a bit). Right before I headed over to the clinic to take the drug test, I went to the bathroom. So when I got there I couldn't even fill up half of the cup. So I had to retake the test 30 minutes later. No problem that time.

I hope to get a good night sleep. I am headed to shower and to bed.


One thing I did notice was how beautiful the moon was tonight. It reminded me that God allows it to rise every night. Just as that is the case, He allows me to breathe everyday. It was a reminder that he is in control of my wacky life.

God help me through all my wackiness to find you.

No comments: