Saturday, September 17, 2005

I need a voodoo doll quick

It is so frustrating to me that people want do what they are supposed to. Then when you try to communicate to them that they need to _________________. They get freakin defensive and aren't grown up enough to handle someone get in there face and call them out. Especially when they know that person is only trying to help them reach certain goals they are trying to reach. It is just so frustrating to me. Why can't people be mature enough to except that they are not strong enough to handle certain things and need help. We all need help in our lives. That is why we are here to help each other. ARGHHHHHH

It has been a tiring weekend for me. I am so tired at this very moment that I can't hardly move. Now I have get up from here and clean up my house. (wash dishes, clothes, pick up stuff out of the floor, mostly dirty laundry.) I work 9-7 every other saturday and it plum wears me out.

Enough whining. I should be thankful that I have dishes and clothes to wash and a family to pick up after. Oh well, must be off to work.

No comments: