Thursday, March 02, 2006

personal day

Today is one of those crazy hormonal days where nothing goes right. I can't even stand up right in my own eyes. I hate days that are like this. I woke up late had to help Heidi finish up her science project and give both dogs a bath go run an errand come back and do more house work and I have to get ready to go to a job that I hate. That is the negative story. Here is the way it should go

Because I am so blessed to have a nice home and comfortable sofa, I just didn't get up this morning until I had to. I had the joyous experience of spending time with my daughter and helping her finish her science project. Then I enjoyed bathing my dogs and making them look so cute and cuddle. Then I got to go and do a favour for a friend who really needed my help. Now I get to spend time making my house a clean enviroment for my wonderful family to relax and enjoy and to make the day extra special, I get to go to work and spend time serving my people out of my community helping them make their live easier. Then I get to come home go to bed and do it all again tomorrow.


God I wished that I would have a rosier look on life. I want to have the second outlook.

No comments: