Wednesday, March 01, 2006

so much to say

but the words just don't flow. I guess you would say that I am speechless. That is funny seeing I know how much I talk. I am just beside myself and I have so much going on in my head right now that it is hard for me to pin point what is going on up there. hmm.

I know that I have decided that if I don't do film and plays here that I want do them where I am going so I have decided to be more proactive about that. I don't know what direction that I am going to take, but I am going to take some kind of direction. I am looking for a camerea that I can get. That is going to be the long process seeing that we are in the middle of trying to get re foccussed on debt reduction. Maybe I will figure out something.

well that is all that emptiess out at the moment.

No comments: