Sunday, April 01, 2007

Enjoyed the Break

Well school starts back tomorrow. I have enjoyed spring break emmensely. I almost got to feeling normal for me again. I don't have to much longer in school so that is very exciting. The fun part of not being in school was being able to get to know people at church a little bit better by being able to attend a couple of functions. I attended a picnic and journey group which was amazing. I am learning so much about being missional. My whole life I have been involved in church, I have never expeirenced God in this way. I am more aware of his presence around me and I see him move on a daily basis. It is nice to be in a place were the grace of God abides. I see changes in my husband, kids and myself that are amazing. I know only God can do what has been done. I am reminded of a song that I sang as as a kid that sums it all up. He's still working on me to make we what I ought to be. It took him just to week to make the moon and the stars the sun and the earth and jupiter and mars how loving and patient he must be. He's still working on me.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Mavis and Doris told me that you guys had finally escaped Decatur and that you were happily settling into your new condo, church, all that... Sounds like things are going great. That's awesome.

Wendy said...

Yeah, things are finally back together somewhat. It is awesome.