Friday, October 01, 2004

I have decided what to do with my life

I pretty much decided over the last couple of days that I am going back to school to get my certification updated. I currently work at Whitt's Barbeque, but as of October 18, I will be at Office Depot. I will try to go back to ASU in the spring and take my 2 classes. I am thinking of putting my 2 precious daughters in public school and seeking a postion in Education. We will see how things go with that. I love teaching. It is very rewarding. I teach pe to about 50 kids as noted in one other post. I get so much out of that. I have been homeschooling and not pursued that career, but that is all about to change.

Went to dinner at Jemisons with hubby. It was very relaxing. The moon was beautiful over the river. It was orangish. We met a lady and her mother there. They were very cultured people. She had two mixed sheep dogs. They were gorgeous. The lady was very nice, and we enjoyed talking with her.

Now going to veg and watch tv.

No comments: