Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Busy weekend

Had to work the weekend and yesterday. I am off tonight. I have to take Heidi for her first drum lesson today in Huntsville. I hope that goes well. I was supposed to have acting class this evening, but It got changed till tomorrow. I have to work so no acting class this week.

Eric wants me to quit work, but I just don't see how it would be possible at this time. Our budget is finally free enough to pay some things off and I hate to push all of that on him.

I am going to drop off some head shots at a place that I did some work before. Just some updated shots and see about some possible work for this company. Try to get some nailed down dates and take some vacation at work and do some work myself. We will see how that goes. Also, I am trying to put myself with the Pama agency in Huntsville to see if that will generate some work. The way I see it, if I can get at leas 500 dollars a month coming in for acting opps, then I would quit work. We will see how that goes.


Wendy

No comments: