Sunday, May 08, 2005

It was a happy mother's day!!!!

Woke up this morning to a crying child. My little one didn't feel well. I had to call and make arrangements for someone to teach my sunday school class. As the day progressed, she got better. By the time hubby got home, she felt well enough to go out. So we headed for a picnic lunch in pop oliver park. Then, we headed to grocery store to get stuff to make sundae's. It was a fun time. We sat in the backyard eating ice cream together and making bracelts. Holly and Heidi have started making jewlery. They have decided to call it something like beads baby. Holly has contracted Heidi to work for her. LOL. Heidi informed me that holly was a good boss because she allowed her to quit anytime she wanted to. Heidi got really tired after I gave her some medicine. I hope she will feel better tomorrow. When she doesn't eat, I know she is sick. Busy day tomorrow. I am about to make a list so I can sleep without trying to piece my day together in my head.

No comments: