Saturday, May 07, 2005

late night relaxing drive into what seems to be heaven!!!!

After work i drove to smith lake to spend the night last night. It was wonderful peaceful drive and when I reached the destination, I get out of the car and it was gorgeous simply breath taking. I get up this morning get clean, walk outside and again simply beautiful. Tranquil it is. I would live there if there was a remote possiblity are somewhere out like that. I can't imagine waking up everyday to that wow. I went there for a family gathering on my dad's side. Saw some people who were very nice about my weight loss and it was good to see them and reminiss about old times when I was small. I captured memories with these cousins and such that were great ones. Good times were had headed back to house this afternoon as I drove through this one part of the forest, I felt like I really got a glimpse of God's glory. All I can say is amazing.

No comments: