Tuesday, February 28, 2006

been busy

This weekend was very busy. We (eric and I ) had a great time. I was off fri - sun. It was really nice to be off, to be home, It is pretty amazing how much work does effect my attitude. I was glad to be able to spend the weekend celebrating eric's birthday which happens to be today. Now I dont' feel bad about going to class tonight. Sunday was the best actually. We went out cache and stumbled upon this gorgeous spot in sipsy. I will post some pictures later. We are in the middle of the great computer change up. hee hee. pictures are unavailable at the moment. It was a good time. I am in the process of trying to prepare for class tonight It is a little frustrating in that I am struggling to find the right activity for class. All is well though.

Science fair is this week and we are trying to finish up heidi's volcano. Now I remeber why I didn't do the science fair much in school. I am sure we will survive.

Thus a day in the life of a wife and mother.

No comments: