Thursday, February 16, 2006

Being Truthful

That is what it is all about. Truth. In every aspect of our lives. Truth is religous, moral, and mostly hidden.

It is really hard to find someone in our day and time to be truthful. I believe the reason we can't be truthful is because most people can't handle the truth. If you speak the truth, most people don't want to except you because you are to harsh or just down right open. I wonder if Jesus was in the moment, truthful kind of guy. I see from scripture he probably was. Do not worry about tomorrow; tomorrow will take care of itself. Sufficient for a day is its own evil. Jesus lived truthful and he lived in the moment. I wished that I could be Jesus in the moment, truthful in the moment everyday of my life, I go against scripture and try to plan my whole life out and don't fit God into the equation most of the time. What if God tries to pull a Job on me tomorrow and I loose Everything what would I have to say about the moment prior to losing everything and the moment after. Would I be truthful in the moment or be worrying about what was going to happen next.

God please help me be truthful and in the moment with every step in this life I take.

No comments: