Monday, February 20, 2006

It is time for cool change.

Yes sirs and madams. D day (D=Diet) tightness again. B day ( B= Budget) tightness again. I could go on, but I will spare you. I had to fight the urge at walmart all the good things to eat and remind myself that all that goodness only last a lifetime and whether this is cruel or not it is. I saw a man who was somewhat overweight eating a chicken tender from the deli and It snapped me to reality really quick . Do I want to ride around at walmart in a wheelchair at age 65 eating chicken or do I want to walk around anywhere doing whatever at 65. I opted on the later. So I will get through the rough week for starting on my diet strictly. I have gotten out of my routine due to vacations, christmas etc and never have gotten back into the swing of it all. I am going to try to be good so when I go to ny I can be a little bad.

I am looking for a new job that would allow me to work from home or something that will allow me to work only on the weedkay m-f. except tuesday I have class and would not want to give that up.

other than all that depressing news all is well.

No comments: