Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Schools Out! My exception speech!

Yeah!!!! Schools out for me as of yesterday. I am so glad. I had a melt down physically and I am still recovering.

I would like to thank God for getting me through this. Wow, how amazing. He has made his presence known to me many times through out this experience.

I would like to thank my darling husband Eric. He has been so supportive through this journey. He has been sacrificial and understanding during times that I was focused on my school work alone. I love you honey.

I would like to thank my kids for being understanding as well. There were times that I just couldn't play with them, and they were great about that. I love you guys to.

I would like to thank all of my family and friends for their babysitting and support. Wow, you guys know who you are. You are amazing support system to me and I would never make it through life without you. Thanks for your prayers and continued support.

Thank you all for making this the best experience ever.

No comments: