Friday, May 25, 2007

When was the last time you did something childish

I sat at the park today and made a necklace out of clover flowers. That was fun. As I sat there, I reflected on my childhood and how peaceful and beautiful it was. I always had a good time playing outside when I was young. If you haven't done anything childish lately, you should try it. I will make you smile.

I was reading readers digest in dr. office today and read these two things to Heidi as we waited on her glasses to get repaired.

Why did Mozart get rid of his chickens?

He was tired of them saying bach, bach, bach!!!!

The second thing I read was


A father had to break the news to his son that he was about to leave for Iraq.

He told his son that he was going away for awhile. And the son asked him where.
He told him to Iraq. The son asked Why? Don't you know there is a war going on over there.

That made me smile today as well.

Smile and someone will smile back :)

No comments: