Tuesday, April 05, 2005

GLORIOUS OFF DAY

WOOHOO, THANK YOU GOD! It is a beautiful day. I don't have anywhere that I have to be. I get to spend time with the family. We are going to drive down to the covered bridge in Cullman and hike and take some pictures. I want some for my scrapbook of Alabama that I am making. It will be fun and exciting I think. Just being outside this glourious day is good enough for me. Eric had other things I think he wanted to do, but he is going to sacrifice those today and go out with me, God, what a man you have given me. I am the luckiest women in the world.

No acting class this week, my acting teacher is in Italy. He had planned this trip before the pope died and all. I will miss class, but I am kind of glad to have a day off after working 5 days in a row. I know people think I am crazy, but I do more than just work. I homeschool my kids, keep a house. I don't see how women work 40 + hours and run a household craziness. I admire them.

Well, here is to a beautiful day!!!!!

No comments: