Friday, April 15, 2005

Now I remember one of the reason I got married and had kids!!!!!!

I hate being alone. I have been such since about 5:00 this afternoon. I went to walmart got groceries. Now I am about to watch save the last dance and finding neverland.

Holly is at a sleepover. (Her very first sleepover with other folks beside family. I remember those days fun times.)
Heidi wanted to stay with my sister.
Eric went camping. (I couldn't go since I have to work tomorrow at 8:30.)

So here I sit lonely and alone. It is the weirdiest feeling for real.

Acting class is going wonderfully. I love my class and it is cool to meet new friends. I am learning so much stuff. I am reading 2 books that my acting teacher wanted me to read. I am enjoying them aslo.

My schedule at work is looking better all the time. I work 3 days a week now 5:-9:30 and every other weekend sat. 8:30 - 7:30 and sun 12- 5. Now I will get to come to church every week. Yeah!!!!!!!

Well that is my update. I have got to get started on my movies.


Peace!

No comments: