Thursday, June 23, 2005

Anxiety attacks, cheesecake, and peanut butter cookies

I realized today that the physical problems that I have been having lately, (dizzeness, tightness of muscles, feeling like that I am going to pass out) is all due to anxiety. I thought all lot of things may be causing my problems. I have realized that I let small things just get to me without realizing it until it is to late. I start feeling week, my muscle tighten, and I arrive in high strung mode. I am turning into my mother. I guess it is my destiny. My grandmother did this, my mom does this, so does my sister and now me. I don't know if it is personality, insanity or what.

I baked peanut butter cookies and I am now baking a cheesecake. I love cooking. I wished I had time to do more of it. It is fun. I made the cookies for the girls they needed a snack. I am making the cheesecake for a party that I am going to tomorrow night. (Thanks kim for letting me borrow your mixer. ) My friend from my class are getting together to say goodbye to 3 of our students that are headed to New York to pursue their acting careers. The rest of us are so jealous that we are not going with them. lol. Maybe I will make it to New York before I die.

I have to work this weekend. Makes for a long weekend.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

I can empathize with the anxiety thing. You don't know what's wrong. Weird pains, lightheadedness, rapid pulse, etc. Had to take Zoloft for a while...that's good stuff. Helped almost immediately.

I'm just glad I wasn't having a heart attach or anything. It felt like it at times...

Wendy said...

Absolutely it does feel that way. If you don't know what is going on, it can really freak you out.