Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Cool stuff

Cool things continue to happen to me concerning acting stuff. I maybe getting a call soon to do a screen test for a local b movie. This will provide great experience for me. I real excited about that.

I am currently waiting on my friend Jim toget here so we can over some stuff we will be filming in acting class tonight. No swim meet, so I actually get to go tonight. Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying the swim meets, but I am excited over the fact that there is not one. lol. So anyway cool stuff going on.

Yesterday, we go to swim lessons and there were a tremendous amount of bugs in the pool that should have been cleaned out before practice, but due to the sad sad city we live in, the lady at the pool pawned it off on the coaches. Saying it was there responsibiblity to clean the pool.

So I wrote the parks and rec pres. and the decatur daily editoral section of the paper with my complaint on how the swim team program in decatur is being neglected. Not just over bug mind you, but the fact that they don' t have a permanent place to practice year round. They hop from pool to pool to pool. aquadome in the winter, carrie matthews in the summer. I figured yesterday that I should do something while I was still frustrated. I knew that I wouldn't if I didn't. lol.


Drum lesson again today. Heidi drum teacher seems to be pleased with her progress. I am definitely excited over what she is doing. She is a very talented little girl. I love both my kids for their indivuality that is for sure. They are so different from each other. Truly amazing.

That is my update, morgan out.

No comments: