Thursday, June 16, 2005

I'm Back!!!!!!!

I know that so many people will be happy to know. I know that so many people have missed reading my exciting wonderful life story. hee hee.

We have been extremely busy, thus we all are exhausted. I never thought that swimming could be so demanding. Between swimming, work, and normal ordinary stuff, like house work, I have been extremely busy.

I am very proud of Holly she is so cute swimming. Just precious. She is improving her times and legally finishing races, that is pretty good for a first year swimmer. She has like 14 ribbons so far and many more will come for sure.

Heidi is doing great on her drums. Her teacher says that she is knocking her book out. He gets so tickled at her she wants to play all these crazy beats and stuff. She is so funny, I will ask her were she got the beat from and she will say it came from out of my head. I wondered many times what was going on up in there. lol.

I am a very proud momma that is for sure.

No comments: