Thursday, January 12, 2006

3 day weekend!

It will be nice to have one of those.

We have been busy the last couple of days rearranging the girls room, our office and the playroom. It is kind of sad a little because our girls are growing up. They no longer wat baby dolls (they did keep a few) and barbie dolls. They want tv, gaming systems before you know it they will want a car. Holly is talking sleep over for her birthday. I feel like they are slipping away and will be off to college tomorrow. It is a weird feeling I have. Even though they are growing up, I feel fortunate because I am at peace to know that Eric and I still love and know each other. Our relationship is stronger than ever. We are learning God's grace everyday and how sweet it is. I am so glad that no matter if I am a new vessel or a broken one that God can use me. with all my cracks and boy do I have those.

Anyway the last couple of days have been very tiring.


On the acting note, I am really working on that southern draw of mine. I am trying to get another headshot date set up. I haven't made acting class this month due to work. Hopefully next week.

Finishing up progress reports for school, they are due this week. Classes in the morning and then 3 days off. Joy Joy. I am looking foward to spending some time with my hubby. Happy Birthday out to our good Friend Scott Henard. We love you.


Peace

No comments: