Tuesday, January 10, 2006

back in the reality saddle

School has started back. Progress reports from last semester are due. Work is work. Trying to get some acting work. I am learning that from that aspect that it is a lot of work. Headshots, agents, lot of searching for auditions. It is not as easy as it sounds. Sure you can find all kind of theatre work around, but not much film. Unless you want to do work that would be unseemly.

But I am keeping my head held high and marching on. I believe if it is going to happen it will happen.

Oh, I am also looking for another job. We are preparing to put the girls in school next year and I am looking for a daytime job.

Acting classes are going great. I love this craft.


Otherwise, all is kicking right along. We are getting ready to go to Disney World with my parents and sister family. Then in April I will be going to New York. It will all be grand.


Big props go out to Jmo for dealing with me and my headshots. LONG STORY for another day.

No comments: