Thursday, January 26, 2006

audition

All went well yesterday. I went in and they gave me the following lines.

Oh, so you had a car accident. And you haven't called us yet? let me just> tell- things will get better as soon as you call us and let us starthelping> you with all the hassles.

or something like that I memorized it and then tried to find themoments in it and then the first time I did it, he seemed impressed. Then he gave me direction on what they were looking for. I said it like 3 more times andhe seemed happy. Then I went over to susan smith's office. She is an agent in Nashville and then that was it. The second time that I read through it. That is when he gave medirection, he said that I switched over to actor mode.

So we will see what happens all in all it was good times.

The family went with me to Nashville. We were going to tod od some geo caching, but we were missing a cable and decided to go to the music store and rei and just hang out. Eric was cracking me up last night. We had a good time.

Spent most of the morning cleaning up around the house and working on art projects. My mom came by with the girls and then it was back to cleaing. Still have more cleaning to do this afternoon, then off to work tonight. Atmosphere at work is not good really. Everybody thingks everybody could do more blah blah. Even in some cases it is true. I have my on opinions, but choose not to express them here. I just go in do my job and can be happy with that.

later

No comments: