Friday, January 20, 2006

thoughts

It has been a very busy week for me. Getting back in the grove still from the holidays. Trying to start this whole acting stuff is really keeping me busy. I meet with an agent on Wednesday next week up in Nashville. I hope to get some work from that.

I did go to the dr. I have contact dermatitist. uggh. I went Tuesday to the dr and have been on a steriod pack. I don't take meds because I am light weight, easy cheap date whatever you want to say. I don't drink alcohol for the same reason. My body doesn't handle stuff like that. So it has been an intresting week. Once I told the dr. about the last time I took meds, he cut my dose in half and so that made it easier. I would probably be dead had he not. So It is much better my neck that is. It has almost cleared completely.

Working at OD this weekend. 1 night down 3 more to go until I have another off day. Not fun, but things could be a whole lot worse. I hpe to find something new soon. I hope I get an acting job soon that would be nice.

well off to spend time with my super sexy honey.

No comments: