Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Day 2

Well another day another diet.

I am really struggling with finding an option for something to drink. I tried for a couple of days to go to strictly water, but I just end up feeling blotted and very thirsty wierd huh.

Here is what I had to today.

Cherrios and 1/2 cup fat free milk 3 points
pretzels 2 points
hot dog and cheese sandwich 8 points
2 graham cracker fat free cool whip 2 points
ginger ale 2 Points
tea 2 points


I went to on a 45 minute walk and it felt great.

I have had a lot of energy today due to the walk. I am a little sore though.


All is well.

I had my first official improv show with face 2 face. It was loads a fun and that is cool. I had a great first show with great partners and great audience. Another show tomorrow and We will rock I am sure. I got flowers, candy, a card and a clean downstairs from the fam when I got home. So sweet of them. I am so glad to have a supportive loving family and friends that celebrates my success. I have not arrived, but I am getting there one step at a time.






wendy

No comments: