Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Diet journal

Today was a good day. I got up and hit the walking track early. It was already 90 by 9:00 I think. It sure was hot. I walked about 40 minutes today. That is double what I usually do. The change of venue has helped push myself. I feel it in my leg muscles as well. Wow. It made me feel energized and good to workout today. I need to add some other exercises for toning purposes. I should get the walking routine down first.

The diet is ok. I still am not totally full blown health queen yet. I will get there. I just have to remind myself everytime I want to eat something to ask should I eat this.

Today I had

Cherrios milk and strawberries 3
pretzels 2
sandwich and black eyed peas 7
1 graham cracker and cool whip 1
soup 2
sandwich 4
tea 3 16 oz
water 0 48 oz

Total 22 points

Doing ok. I have to improve still on some things.

No comments: