Monday, June 25, 2007

Started the old diet again

Yep after 3 years of being skinny me, After changing jobs, houses, cities and going back to school, I have managed to put on about 20 pounds.

My weight loss journey started about 3 1/2 years ago. I decided I was tired of weighing almost 200 pounds. After 6 months, I had lost 60 pounds. I was smaller than I had been in along time. It is a daily struggle for me. I found healthier food I like to eat and learned to not eat so much. The overwhelming stress of situations can sometimes throw us off our horse and that is what happened to me. Mainly school. I did manage to stay in the 130's until I went back to school. Now I am pushing 150. I have to at least lose 12 pounds to get back where I feel good about myself and my clothes fit me comfortable. It want take long, but It is just doing it.

Today, I have eaten,

3/4 cups of cheerios and 1/2 fat free milk 3
1/2 cup of grapes 1
pretzels 2
ham and cheese sandwich 5
crackers and cheese 3
2 graham crackers 2

Total of 16 weight watchers points

I will have a sandwich and beans for dinner

That will put me over a couple of points for today.

I have been drinking only water today that is hard for me.
I have a headache now so I must drink some more.

I have only had 1 bottle of water (I must do better on this

No comments: