Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Direction?

I have been thinking a lot lately about the direction of where I want to go with my career as an actor as a teacher. I still don't have the answer yet, but many things have come to mind. There are so many things that I would like to do with the Acting and I just have to keep pressing on. I just love the production side of film as well. I love editing, gripping, filming, directing, and producing. I wouldn't mind one day owning my on theater or film studio. I have a lot to learn before that come about. I think that I could get a good bit of funding from several folks. So finances may not be much of an issue, but I just got to stay committed to learning the fundamentals of this business. I am on the right track, I just got to keep the train moving. Choo Choo.

So what that means for me is doing a lot of research and reading and working with media software. Watching a ton of movies and reading a ton of plays. It is obtainable that is for sure. A quote from the movie Goal! living the dream sums it all up really.

"The only one who can tell me I'm not good enough is you. And even then I may not agree with you." Santiago Munez

1 comment:

Hewy Nosleep said...

Maybe you could get paid as a tutor and work full time on your acting?