Saturday, September 08, 2007

Honor

The definition of honor according to Answer.com is


High respect, as that shown for special merit; esteem: the honor shown to a Nobel laureate.
Good name; reputation.
A source or cause of credit: was an honor to the profession.
Glory or recognition; distinction.
A mark, token, or gesture of respect or distinction: the place of honor at the table.
A military decoration.
A title conferred for achievement.
High rank.

I was reminded to today that If I give Honor to God and do things for him and to him, that It will work out. If I do things his way, not my own. That He is faithful to take care of me. Sometimes, I feel like a big jack ass or a dumb sheep. I forget how many times that he is taken care of me. I forget so soon how Wonderful He really is.

No comments: