Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Employee of the Month

That would be me. I recieved the honor of being employee of the month at office depot. Supposedly I will be recieving a $75 dollar gift card sometime in the near future. That is pretty cool.

Men if your stomach turns at the talk of periods and such skip this paragraph.

Hopefully, this month will be the last of bad menstrual cycles. I will be having an ebaltion done on January 14th. What they do is they go in do a dnc and a take pictures of the inside of the uterus. Then, if all is well, they insert a balloon into the uterus and fill it full of hot water and burn the lining out of the inside of the uterus. Thus there is little to no bleeding. I have some issues. Can't remember if I told about these are not. Either my uterus is growin into my uterine muscle or I have some long diesease that causes me to cramp really bad. I feel pretty much like I am in labor every month. My hope is that I will be able to hold off at least 5 years before I have the hysterectomy. Anyway, I am pretty excited about the whole thing. less pain is good. It is an outpatient procedure and I should be up and back to normal in a couple of days after the surgery. Any prayers would be appreciate it.


Ok now that is all the pms talk.

This weekend we will have Christmas with my husband mother, grandmother and sister. That should prove to be pretty fun. We always have a good time together. Anyway, I am almost finished with grades for the semester. I have 1 hr before bedtime and I am going to try to finish them.

1 comment:

THE J Mo said...

Congrats on being EOTM@OD!