Thursday, December 02, 2004

Work, moving, babysitting etc....

My week has been crazy, however, I haven't really lost it at all. I almost went off on this old lady at work one day. She was just hateful. She was asking me if we carried a certain item and I was asking her a question in return to make sure that I understood her and before I could even finish my question, she snapped at me. I was like hold that horse sister. I was thinking in my mind at first, I dare her to be ugly to me. Then, I felt sorry for her because she was either not well (mental) or she must have had some tragedy in her life to make her so hateful and bitter. It made me hope that I will never be an old bitty and that I will always be the nice old grandmother lady that makes you happy and smile. Kind of like Mrs. Clause.


My mom and dad moved all their stuff into their new house yesterday even though it was not totally complete. They had to move because the trailer that they were living in was being moved today. I went down and helped them move some stuff. It was a task. It made me feel good to help them. I was tickled actually. I got to babysit for mom (my sister kids that she keep m-f). That was cool. My mom and I made a intresting trip down to lake at like 11:00 monday to move some stuff that couldn't get wet due to the rain on Tuesday. Good thing we did. It was a nice trip of memories and remminissing. It was like old times when we used to spend a lot of time together.

Busy, but still foccused on peace and tranquility.

No comments: