Sunday, December 05, 2004

Recap

Friday - shopping/ work/slash baking/bed
Saturday- Huntsville shopping/play rehearsal/poker night
Sunday-rewrite on the play/figure out bills/church/bake/play/dinner/game of life at Scott's/bed
Monday-is yet to be seen.


I love to watch people do card tricks. Really, I do. I think that it is super cool. I guess it is the little kid in me. I still get amazed that Santa can make it all around the world in one night to. And don't blow up my hopes and dreams by telling me that he is not real because I saw him, the real him on Christmas eve in my living room talking to my mom and dad. So, maybe he doesn't come to your house because you don't believe in him, but he comes to mine.

Making the little fortune teller things like we made in grade school and the poppers is pretty fun to.
http://www.enchantedlearning.com/crafts/origami/fortuneteller/

the kids in Sunday School reminded me how fun those things can be. It is crazy to me that they have lasted this long.

No comments: