Monday, December 27, 2004

Trying to get back on track.

Man,

How easy it is to fall off of a horse. The past 2 weeks, I have gone off splurging more on food than I have in awhile. I haven't gained any weight which is pretty remarkable considering what I have been eating and that I haven't exercised consistently. I decided that I would walk on my lunch break at work. Even though I walked for only 10 minutes, I felt better, and I felt that I accomplished something.

I have a tendancy to loose focus during the day on what I am doing so I am going back to a daily planning routine. Every night before I go to bed, I will plan the next day out by physical writing that down. It seems that I get more accomplished that way. I want to read the 8th habit by Steven Covey maybe that will help me focus more to.

Well, speaking of focussing, I have to work on grades and progress reports that have to be turned in on Jan. 15th and I think that I will do a little laundry before bed.

No comments: