Thursday, December 09, 2004

Feeling kind of sentimental

Maybe it is a result of high or low horomne levels. who knows? I can't sleep because I have to much going on in the old brain.This is the first time in a long time that this has happened. I ate some crackers and drank some milk and will try to get back to sleep soon. I lay in bed earlier thinking about how fortunate I am to be married to the most wonderful man in the world and have 2 great kids whom I love tremndously. We have some great friends. Although our life is not perfect, it has some great things in it. IN all reality, I am as happy as I can be on this earth.

I saw one of my directors in theatre tonight. I have decided to pick up my acting books that Eric bought me in Febuary and try reading them again. They are a bit beyond my way of thinking and intelect when it comes to preparing to be an actor and building a character, but I feel the need to try to stretch my way of thinking when it comes to this subject. I also am going to do some research on some other books that might intrest me on the subject of yoga.

I have to work this weekend so I will be pretty tied up with all of that. I am anxious to see the schedule for next week. I know that I will be off friday-Monday, so I look to work most of next week time will tell.




No comments: