Thursday, December 30, 2004

Trying to see the brightside..

Today was a not a good day for us. It started out bad because I woke up this morning at 2:30 and couldn't go back to sleep. So I got up and averaged grades and almost got that done. Then, I went back to sleep until 11:00.

I then called the car dealership, who was taking a look at my car to see what problem I had. They didn't find anything wrong and suggested that we needed new tires. So my sister came and took me to get my car. Eric met me at big 10 tires and we had new tires put on my car. The guy that did the job said he used to work at the dealership and that something something shaft was not getting enough grease or lube or whatever. So we took the car back to the dealership for the 2nd time and they fixed it.

So all is well right,wrong.

Heidi had not been feeling well all day. My mother in law watched them this afternoon. She called me at work to let me know that Heidi was running a low grade fever. ARGGHHH.

We are having Christmas this weekend with my mother in law and sister and brother in law. I really shouldn't complain because this is the 1st time we have been sick in awhile and it could be a lot worse, but I am only human.

So in the midst of all of this, I am trying to remain positive.


hee hee. Not doing to well.



No comments: