Thursday, March 24, 2005

Acting class and oot

Acting class went well. We had a little party for the teacher. It was nice. It was his birthday. I didn't get to participate in an exercise, but I feel that I am learning a great deal regardless. More than I have ever learned. I was asked to read a couple of books by my teacher. The Meisner approach and The Ferverent Years. I am going to borrow them from a friend, if I can remember to remind her to bring them to me to class. Our class is about to lose 3 members to NYC. They are moving there and so in their honor, we will be putting on a slew of skits that probably don't relate to one another, but it should be entertaining none the less.

OTT means OUT OF TOWN!!! That is where we will be going. I hope it doesn't rain, but if it does, we are used to it. Every time we go camping it rains.I don't know why we expect it to be different this time. Oh well HAPPY BUNNY to everyone!!!!!!!! I hope this Sunday the you find your prize egg or this year. hee hee.

No comments: