Thursday, March 03, 2005

Testing

I began preparing the girls for there standford 10 test that will occur next month. I am glad I started this early. They really need work on comprehension and several skills that will be included that we have not covered yet. I will over the next couple of months try to prepare them so they will do well on the test. Do I expect them to get every question right, no, but I just want them at least to be on grade level. I worry more about Heidi because she is still not where I would like her to be reading wise. She just doesn't get some sounds. I am going to really try before the end of the year to have her reading very well.

Busy weekend so you may not here from me. We have inventory Sunday so this weekend at work will be busy. If you think of coming in office depot in decatur alabama, don't. Less customers the better. Especially on Sunday. Well I must get to bed we have classes, skate day, work tomorrow. Then I have to be at work saturday at 8:30. I am thankful I have my job it has helped us out tremendously.

If we can get on track with finances, I will be a completley fullfilled person That means that everything will be in sink in my life. smart kids, finincial sound, personally filled and spirtiuall solid. It probably wont happen, but one can dream.

No comments: