Sunday, March 13, 2005

Busy, Busy Busy,

That is what today was. I got up around 6. the past 2 nights, I have slept extremely well and awakened early.

Did a little house work here and there, spent some time with e, paid money on Credit Card, got ready for church.

After church, we came home grabbed some lunch and headed over to Holly's b'day party. It was fun, but tiring. We went to Wendy's with Scott afterward and now we are home. I am about to pass out. I think I will power nap for about 15 minutes.

No Word about acting class, I might actually get to go. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Tomorrow, I am going to start Body for LIfe workout. Learn more by clicking below.

http://www.bodyforlife.com/


It basically will be to lose 10 pounds and some inches of fat I haven't rid after 55 pounds have been shed. It is a 12 week program that will put me at the end of May and right in time for seim season. It should be intresting.

No comments: