Saturday, March 12, 2005

It really hasn't been that long.

I blogged several days ago and I realize now that it didn't go through. Who knows what it was about. It is lost in cyberspace.

The past 2 off days have been glorious, beautiful days. From the sun set last night to the sunset tonight. Heaven has to be close to feeling like today. I wished I lived somewhere like this all the time. Praise God for the beautiful weather.

Enjoyed spending some much needed time with Eric last evening. Props to the mother in law for keeping the kidos. Spent some much needed kid time today. Props to Eric for allowing me to do that today. Getting ready for Holly's 10 year old birthday party tomorrow. Wow. She is growing up. We will be skating away for sure. No boys at the party and no babies was the qualifications for invitation this year. We stretched it a little with my nieces since they are family and with one friend of ours because the chick is so cool and Holly loves her. So it is so girly tomorrow. We are excited. We picked up her zelda gamecube game, the new one, game cube cable and a nice kite from forever flying. It is in the shape of a dragon. Awesome cool stuff. Oh and we picked her up some yugioh figurenes. She is so excited. I am glad that God blessed us to be able to bless her.

Hopefully, I will actuall get to go to acting class this week that will be fun.

No comments: