Saturday, March 19, 2005

Better Days ahead!!!!!

It seems that is the case for us. We have been working really hard to pay off debt, shed pounds, and plan a camping trip. It all works out. I am pretty excited about all ow what is going on that is for sure. Especially the debt thing. I think that is the best move we have ever made.

I am so proud of my hubby. He is getting raises right and left at work because he works so hard. I am very proud of him.

I started a new 12 week workout program this week. I didn't go full blown with it, but I am very proud of what I did do and I hope this will result in looking good in a swim suit. I have had several people tell me that cocoa butter will rid you of stretch marks. Anybody in the blogging world tried this? I would love some feed back. I am down to 138 now. I started at 185. That is not my heavist weight, but that was pregnancy related so it doesn't count. lol. So if my calculations are right that is a small child or 47 pounds. Amazing. I still can't comprehend it. I just hope to stay that way.

Oh, and we have a camping trip planned for the Helen Georgia. That will be Easter weekend. This will be the first Easter that I have ever not been in a church somewhere, but I can promise you this, I will be able to worship God where I will be. It is a haven there in Helen. It is lovely.

No comments: