Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Well, I am suffering from beauty withdrawls. It is already been 3 days back in the saddle and my mind and heart are still in the North Georgia mountains. God I would move there in a heartbeat. I would even love to move out closer to sipsy or closer to monte santo mountain. Just somewhere gloriously connected to nature. I know it is not so, but it seems you are closer to God there. We would probably defile the mountains by adding tv and computers to the mix. Oh well, I will go back to Georgia in a couple of months hopefully to the hot air balloon festival. We will see.

I was off yesterday and today. I have to go back to work tomorrow and it will be like 40 hour work week till I am off again. Even though I don't work full time. It seems I work full time. I look foward to the day when I don't work at all. I think Eric and I are closer when I don't work. Enough whining about that.

No acting class for me this week my teacher had to go to Milano /NY. His Milano trip got cancelled and instead of NYC, he had to go to California. So next week he is going to take the Milano trip and NYC trip so we probably wont meet next week either. We will see. I hate when I don't get to go to class. However, he has asked me to read 2 books so maybe I can get them in before I go back to class again.

I am going to start the 12 week plan over again. I blew it while I was out of town. I have got to decide if I am going to stick to the plan or not. Time will tell.

Well enough from me.

No comments: