Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Getting Back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, We are back you can read my hubby's blog if you really want the detailed version of our trip. I am just going to hightlight. It was a great time. The Weather was my favorite part. Friday was one of the best days of my life to date. It seemed everything was in sync. The planents must have been aligned. lol. It was a God day for sure. The hubby was in a great mood. The kids got along. I didn't have to do laundry or dishes. No contraversy over anything. IT was nice. The worst part of the trip was coming home. I didn't want to. lol. It was kind of depressing to me. oh well, yesterday came and here we are.

I have decided to take a different approach with curriculum next year with the girls. I am not sure what it is going to be yet. It will be different though. I don't feel they are getting the full benifit from homeschooling. We could do a lot more I think. So we will.

No comments: