Thursday, August 11, 2005

acting update

Things are pretty well for me. I have got to get back into the swing of posting everyday or at least every other.

Acting wise, I have more work than I have in a long time. Meaning. I am preparing for several auditons, and working on a skit at church. I am have so much fun. Plus, I have material to work on for my class. It is all to much fun. I didn't get the part for one of the things I auditoned for, but it was a great experience for me to actually experience a true film audition.

Work on the other hand is a little stressful at the moment. I hate back to school worse than Christmas. ARGH. I guess to be on the thankful side of things at least their is a demand for school supplies so that I can keep my job.

I have class tonight so I must go rehearse.

No comments: