Saturday, August 06, 2005

Charlie and the chocolate factory was

excellent. I had to think about it for a day before I could actually say how I felt. Johnny Depp is just brillant. He is as real as it gets. The guy that plays charlie is very believable as well. It was the weirdest movie I have ever watched. Well there was Fight Club.


I heard today that I didn't get the part in the b-town movie, but that one of my friends did. I was cool with that. She is so deserving and a great actress. I am very excited for her. I am not just saying that.


Still rehearsing for the california movie auditon. It will be videod in Huntsville. It is pretty fun. Hopefully, if I am not cast for the roll that I am auditioning for, that I will be cast at least for an extra. We will see.


I love my new take on life. Be honest, be truthful and don't let anyone get you down.

No comments: