Tuesday, August 23, 2005

My husband should not enrage people!!!!

Not to take away from the story in the paper, but this was the title on the Decatur Daily on line. It cracked me up because that is what My husband Eric is called some times "E"

People seeing ‘E’ turn enraged http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/index.shtml


Wow what a busy weekend! Work is getting crazier by the minute. More crap to put up with. I am trying to keep a positive attitued about it, but it just want happen. I want to throw a 2 year old tantrum last night, but refrained.

Must go to drum lesson then acting class tonight. It should be a good time.


I have been trying tackle the treadmill 3 times a week to keep myself maintaining. I stay hungry a lot more, but am still trying to eat the same. Headed now to exercise away.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

LOL! I thought the same thing when I read that headline..