Monday, August 15, 2005

furgeitaboutit

No that is not a misspelling. I watched Donnie Brasco yesterday and I love that from the movie. It is a word that has multiple meanings. so forget about it alright.

Work freaking sucked tonight. I got off at 12:15. Crazy. People are more nuts at back to school than they are at Christmas. Freaking nut cases that come up with the school supply list. I am just thankful that I homeschool and don't have to do all of that crap. baby wipes for an 8th grader. wt.


I will be off tomorrow. I have a busy day planned though meeting in the morning at 10:00.

then back home to clean house, cook dinner, and iron clothes for tomorrow night. take heidi to drum lessons, get my hair done for the audition, then go to acitng class. Auditions tommorow for the film in California. keep your fingers crossed that I will break a leg.

No comments: