Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I am going to disneyworld

Well, it is official we (my family extened included) are going to disney world in February. I made reservations today. mom, dad, bridgett, rod, hannah allie, eric holly, heidi and me will head off into the sunset to see the one and only mickey mouse request of the grandparents . The begged and pleaded for our munchkins to go so we are going.

Acting class was so different last night. Everyone was really tired and we were down in numbers. We were going to do our scences, but we had a great discussion which was very profitable and then we watched our audition tape. It was hard to believe that it was actually me on the screen. All the work that I put into the auditon really paid off. I was pleased. It is really important to live moment by moment and not let things around you bring you down. Have joy where you are even at office depot I need that. I have got to find that happy place there. I have got to find a place at work that I can go to and be able to leave the spinning that goes on there.


Life is great. for me.

No comments: