Sunday, August 14, 2005

Early reflections

I am up early this morning for no apparent reason. I just am.

I have got to stop eating so much. I have been eating to many points (weight watchers).

I haven't really gained weight. I flucuate here and there. Up and down. I just have to start on the losing track again. I need to lose about 10 more pounds.

I must stay in good health. I must. I just read an intresting article on alzheimer's disease. They say that dieabetes and high insulin levels are an attributer and genetics. My grandmother had it. It is one way I don't want to go out that is for sure.

So for me I am going to get back on board the weight loss train. hee hee.

Acting stuff is going well still. Class was fun the other night. Tuesday brings another audition. This is such great experience for me if nothing else.

WEll I am off to read some blogs and maybe back to bed for 1 hour or so.

No comments: